Thursday, May 9, 2019

Legal, Lobster and leaving


In about 5 min we walked into the DMV (Bureau) and registered our motorhome.  We left with a temporary plate and a 😊.  They thought we were exaggerating about CA process!!!

We hope this works because we have been on a photo pay only  toll road for 180 miles 😬

Whew.. we made it!  Almost to the New Hampshire border, almost missed the “main” thing, our lobster πŸ¦‘.  

Lobster roll, clam chowder and fries... and all the flowers are in bloom πŸ’ John got a Veterans discount, I think that is why he wears that hat!

I can’t see this sign but I think it is Ogunquit performing arts.  Judy’s cousin Jeff owns a restaurant and Inn here.  This is a quaint Seaside town.  She is actually coming here soon to visit.  We tried but the restaurant did not open until 5:00.... couldn’t stay leaving Maine ....good-bye πŸ‘‹πŸ»

No comments:

Post a Comment